18 December 2008

Random Thoughts Late at Night

I'm sure that this has been fully explored in the intellectual musings of the Austin Powers trilogy, but. . . have you ever noticed that the villains in every action movie are always the ones that are totally Type-A and punctual ?

The heroes, on the other hand. . . are usually late. This comforts me a little. =D



======================================================


Yes. This means that christmas cards will be going out late this year -- again.

Thoughts ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I'm doing real cards this year. I will use the excuse of reducing my carbon footprint. I think I'll try and do some kind of cute post on Facebook or the blog or something.

Anonymous said...

I wish the only thing I was late for was Christmas cards!!