27 November 2007

OMG ! Stealth Post !

So. . . the stars all aligned last night and it was amazing !

I got some sleep because Baxter finally figured out that the garage door leads to. . . NOTHING. He slept like a rock, which meant that I actually got some solid snoozing. It was glorious !

This morning I got up and went to work and actually was very productive. That was very good as I had a lot to do. Sooo. . . work -- ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like all the alleged "crises" of the moment are really critical ? Nah, me neither. =P

When I got done with work, I came downstairs and relaxed by using the new-ish carpet cleaner on our living room carpet. It works _okay_ but not great but, hey, it was less than a hundred bucks ! It does what I want it to do for the price I was willing to pay at the time and, besides, it never hurts to try one out. It's a Dirt Devil Vibe, for those of you dying to know. . .
this is it

Then, I still had a little energy left and I made. . . COOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEES.


I had the two doughs chilling in the fridge, but this time I thought about my time management skills BEFORE I started baking and. . . only baked one set. They are the chocolate crinkles that my mom sent the recipe for the other day. Yummy !

[[ placeholder for cookie sheets ]]

[[ placeholder for cookies ]]

Now, when the sugar high wears off. . . I am gonna craaaasssssshhhh.

Night-night.

(P.S. How much do I LURVES Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe ? )

Thoughts ?

1 comment:

Sirocco said...

Don't get me wrong, Dirty Jobs is good ... but it's not Mythbusters good.

Snickerdoodle cookies, yum! I wish Kate were here where she could share some, but since she isn't I'll just eat some on her behalf. It's what I know she would want me to do.