05 December 2007

Odds & Ends Gleaned from the Intarweb Tubie-Things

After work today, I checked out a few things on the web.

These are a few of them.

  • I am not a huge Kathy Griffin fan, but I'm embarrassed to say that she's kinda growing on me. While digging around for some background information on her, I stumbled on to an article about her botched LASIK surgery (not for the faint of heart).

  • I found a beading designer's screed (again, not for the kiddos) that I found hilarious on a beading site. Melissa -- this is so for you.

  • My sister sent something on Etsy for me, but I just can't post it at all. =P Post a comment if you want to see it -- no, Mother, sorry.

  • I also found something that Kate might like -- and something that I've been looking for regarding Project Runway and all the seasons. Some brilliant person(s) created a wiki article and put in CHARTS with links ! Oooh, SHINY ! So pretty.

In ending the post, here's my inside joke for the day: ADD, ADD, ADD.

Thoughts ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get your thing fixed in Squim?

TexPatriate said...

Haven't gotten it "fixed" yet. It is in progress.

Sirocco said...

She's been fixed.